|Raintree Quilters Guild of Evansville, IN||
Friday and Saturday
September 22-23, 2017
9:00 am -- 5:00 pm
Old National Events Plaza Ballroom
715 Locust Street
For more information about our beautifully lit, spacious, comfortable new location use the button below.
Features of the Show
Quilt Show Vendors
Although we have several more interested vendors who haven’t sent in their registration fee we’re getting excited about the ones who have. Here’s an early sample:
- Quilts ‘n Bloom, from Haubstadt will be at the show with quilts to see and quilting suplies and tools.
- Bernina of Evansville will have some Bernina machines and sewing and embroidery supplies.
- Quilter’s Attic of Gallatin, TN, will have Judy Niemeier foundation piecing patterns and kits. Fran Sargent, the shop owner, taught Judy Niemeier methods in fall of 2015 as a Travelling Teacher for Raintree.
- Farmland Quilting is coming from Smithboro, IL. They will be bringing stable piecing and associated supplies and kits.
- The “Plan to Finish” shop is coming up from Crossville, TN. They will have rulers, templates, mats and threads.
- Pennywinkle Valley Ranch is coming from Centerville, TN. They have a interesting solution for long-arm quilting and will be showing and selling it.
Raintree members are eligible to show their quilts in the Quilt Show. Press the button below for quilt entry forms and categories as well as information about entering quilts, and judging.
Entries can be judged at the option of their owner. Entries are not juried.